Enable Macros Office 2007 Compatibility Mode – Microsoft Office package consists of a wide range of latest features like Macros and others. Macros are the best objects which come with the features of saving time as well as increasing the productivity at work for repetitive tasks. The Macros is a set of combination of rules which allows performing an operation by forming a single command.
The older version of the Microsoft Office might not have the latest versions and features of the Macros by which this has become the Compatibility mode issue mode when you run the same in the Office 2007. You can now make the changes and save the document in the new version of Office. Here in this blog, we will be sharing the process to Enable Macros Office 2007 Compatibility Mode.
Enable Macros Office 2007 Compatibility Mode
Step-by-step Process to Enable Macros Office 2007 Compatibility Mode – office.com/setup:
First of all, you are required to add the Developer tab to the ribbon in Office setup. You need to follow the given process to add the Developer tab:
- Firstly, click on the start button from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Furthermore, type Microsoft Office 2007 in the search box and then select the product from the list.
- Now, open any of the Office application like Word or Excel etc.
- Before opening the application, you need to ensure that the application includes the Macros feature.
- After that, open the application and then click on the File Tab.
- When a yellow bar appears on the screen then go to the security warning area.
- The security warning area can be found under the File tab.
- Now, Click on the Enable content button and then select “Always Enable this document’s active content”.
- Furthermore, you need to select the Macro Settings and then click either of the option as per your requirements.
- In addition, click Ok to save the changes you have made.
Now, you will be able to execute the commands without any trouble. But if you find any difficulty during the operation then you may need to contact Office Support for help. You may also visit us at office.com/setup for the further troubleshooting.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- What are the steps to turn on compatibility mode word 2016
- Error: Microsoft word 2016 compatibility mode turn off
- how to enable macros in Excel 2016
- how to enable macros in Excel 2007
- Error: Microsoft word compatibility mode turn off
- Office won’t work because of your security settings macros have been disabled
- how to enable macros in Excel 2013
- Error: word 2016 opens in compatibility mode
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.